IMCC Journal of Science is Now Indexed in DOAJ
Call for Papers
IMCC Journal of Science is now accepting high-quality article submissions for its December 2022 publication issue (Volume 2, Issue 2).
I am pleased to inform you that the IMCC Journal of Science is now accepting high-quality article submissions for its December 2022 publication issue (Volume 2, Issue 2). Unpublished thesis and/or dissertation, original research articles, short communications, technical notes, review articles, and perspectives across all disciplines are accepted.
For those interested, kindly submit your papers to the journal’s e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or by clicking the ‘Make a Submission‘ button provided in this website. You are required to submit papers following the general and specific guidelines of the journal (See Author Guidelines). Papers will then go through a rigorous double-blind peer review. The editorial board will choose the best article based on the peer reviewers’ evaluation, technical excellence, scientific rigor, innovation, significance to the research community, impact, and clarity of submitted paper. This article will be featured in the cover page.
Thank you so much for your cooperation. I look forward to receiving submissions from you!
Journal Information: IMCC Journal of Science is an open-access and double-blind peer-reviewed multidisciplinary journal published annually by the Iligan Medical Center College, Iligan City, Philippines. It accepts high-quality original research papers on pure and applied sciences, agriculture, fisheries, engineering and technology, environment, history, social science, business, management, education, information technology, and public management. All submitted papers must adhere to accepted ethical and scientific publishing standards.
DR. HELEN S. TEJERO, Chief Editor
1. Rare Case of Salmonella Paratyphi A Breast Abscess in a Non-Lactating Female
Charu Jain, Iqbal Kaur, Sonia Khatter
2. Comparison of Cartridge-Based Nucleic Acid Amplification Test with Fine Needle Aspiration Findings in Suspected Tubercular Lymphadenitis
Diya Bajaj, Manish Kumar Gupta, Jitendra Kishor Bhargava, Pawan Tiwari, Jitin Bajaj
3. Survey of Food Grain Preservation Methods used Against Insect Infestation among Vendors in Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria
Olasan Joseph Olalekan, Akeem Abolade Oyerinde, Apahar Bridget
4. Socio-Economic Status and Activities of Neighboring Communities in Pandam Wildlife Park, Plateau State, Nigeria
Markus Tilla Habila, Aguoru Celestine Uzoma, Iheukwumere Chidozie Charles, Olasan Joseph Olalekan
5. Analysis of Multi-Drug Resistance of Diarrhoeagenic Escherichia coli and Shigella dysenteriae Infections among Children (≤5 Years) at the Benue State Teaching Hospital, Makurdi, Nigeria
Obidire Chukwuma, Ebah Esther, Onekutu Amana, Olasan Olalekan
6. Studies on Diarrheagenic Bacteria Among Children (<5 Years) from Two Public Health Facilities in Makurdi Metropolis, Benue State, Nigeria
Elum John, Dabo Adar Diana, Innocent Ishaku Giwa, Agbese Joseph Benjamin, Musa Usman Halim, Olasan Joseph Olalekan