Submission of an article to the IMCC Journal of Science implies that the work has not been previously published except in the form of an abstract in Conference Proceedings or as an academic requirement (thesis/dissertation). The work is also not considered for publication in other journals. All authors should have agreed with the contents of the paper and the author(s) agreed the transfer of copyright to Iligan Medical Center College, the publisher of IMCC Journal of Science.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The authors declare that the submission has been subjected to ethics review and has been endorsed favourably by the said board or committee.
2. All authors understand that the Corresponding Author is responsible for communicating with the other authors about the status of submitted manuscripts, submission of revisions and final approval of proofs.
3. The submission doesn’t contain any identifying information (author’s name, affiliation, contact details).
4. The submission is in Microsoft Word document file format.
5. The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point Georgia font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
6. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Please see Author Guidelines for the required submission attachments.
Click the Submit Article button to submit an article to IMCC Journal of Science.